About the Village Hall
Burcot’s modern, spacious village hall is the main focus for local events and has a regular programme of classes, activities and meetings.
The hall is an ideal venue for social events such as children’s parties, clubs, and societies, and is easy to get to from a variety of directions.
See below for details about the hall and its facilities, and click here for how to find us.
The facilities in the building include
- The main hall – with space for tables and chairs for up to 100 people
- 30 pre-school chairs and a number of preschool tables
- A meeting room – with space for up to 15 chairs
- A dais (platform) at the end of the main hall, suitable for presentations or performances
- A fully fitted modern Kitchen with a full-size fridge, professional range cooker, dishwasher, and microwave, with serving hatches to the main hall.
- Gas central heating
- Baby Change facilities
- Fibre Optic Wifi Broadband
- A Defibrillator, situated on the wall near the entrance to the hall
The venue is wheelchair accessible and has a disabled toilet. Outside is a patio, extensive lawn and a children’s play area. There is parking on site for 18 cars.
Hall plan and dimensions
The full plan and dimensions are shown in the image below (click on the image for a larger version).
The main hall area is 13.5m x 8.3m (44ft x 27ft); the meeting room is 5.3m x 3.5m (17ft x 11.5ft).